During lunch one day my friend told me she would be embarrassed to take me to a family dinner at her country club because of the way I eat my food.
- Media about Microaggression
- News Articles
- Phillipian Articles about diversity at Andover
- A Crisis of Color
- A Quiet Future for Diversity
- Affirmative Action: An Obstacle to Meritocracy
- Breaking Boundaries
- Diversity In the Newsroom
- Facing the Tensions
- New Perspectives on Diversity
- Race and Religion Factor Into Andover’s History of Diversity
- Spike Lee Addresses Modern Day Racism, Provokes Debate
- The Overlooked Minority
- Why We Need CAMD
- Student and Teacher Interviews About Diversity on Campus
- Submit Your Post!
- What Is Microaggression?
- What’s so bad about micro aggressions?
During lunch one day my friend told me she would be embarrassed to take me to a family dinner at her country club because of…
A girl in one of my classes told me that she doesn’t consider me black because I am an “oreo.” What hurt the most about…
My roommate told me I looked like her maid….
Can we talk about how they only serve stereotypically black foods in commons on MLK day?