A lower in my dorm said that she was so glad there was at least one black girl in this dorm because she had one black friend at home and now she can have one black friend at school.
- Media about Microaggression
- News Articles
- Phillipian Articles about diversity at Andover
- A Crisis of Color
- A Quiet Future for Diversity
- Affirmative Action: An Obstacle to Meritocracy
- Breaking Boundaries
- Diversity In the Newsroom
- Facing the Tensions
- New Perspectives on Diversity
- Race and Religion Factor Into Andover’s History of Diversity
- Spike Lee Addresses Modern Day Racism, Provokes Debate
- The Overlooked Minority
- Why We Need CAMD
- Student and Teacher Interviews About Diversity on Campus
- Submit Your Post!
- What Is Microaggression?
- What’s so bad about micro aggressions?
During lunch one day my friend told me she would be embarrassed to take me to a family dinner at her country club because of…
A girl in one of my classes told me that she doesn’t consider me black because I am an “oreo.” What hurt the most about…
My roommate told me I looked like her maid….
Can we talk about how they only serve stereotypically black foods in commons on MLK day?